Moringa Magic Therapeutic Botanical Latte Blend
Botanical lattes make a great replacement for smoothies in the cooler seasons, serving as a wonderful medium to enjoy a warm daily dose of medicinal herbs and superfoods. We have blended medicinal plants and superfoods together in a fine powder that can be combined with a milk of your choice to create a frothy herbal latte. Your morning routine just got a major upgrade!
Our Botanical Lattes with Herbs + Superfoods workshop is one of our most popular classes. Check out our class schedule and make sure you are signed up for our newsletter to be in the know when new virtual workshops are announced!
Our Moringa Magic Blend has a small amount of caffeine in it, as it includes matcha, a powdered green tea. The caffeine delivery is slowed by the Ashwaghanda in this blend, giving you steady energy and not the surge of caffeine coffee delivers. Moringa Magic is a great alternative to coffee for those looking for a reduced caffeine option with an antioxidant boost with added anti-anxiety support. Instead of making a botanical latte with this blend, you can put this medicinal plant powder into smoothies, hot cereal, yogurt, applesauce, nut/seed butters…the options are endless!
Size: 4 oz glass bottle
Ingredients: Moringa+, Matcha Green Tea*, Ashwaganda*, Astragalus*
*Certified Organic Ingredient +Grown by small farmers using organic farming practices but not certified; sourced through a direct-trade relationship
Directions: Below are two easy methods to make a warm frothy botanical latte. You can download the directions here for easy reference.
- In a pot on medium heat, whisk together (a matcha whisk works well) 2 cups of milk of choice (hemp milk and oat milk are our favorite dairy alternatives!), 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee (for a healthy fat that also helps plant based milks froth better), 1 teaspoon of herbal latte blend, and 1 teaspoon of real maple syrup or local raw honey for a little sweetness.
- To froth up your latte, use a hand frother, electronic frother, or the frother on your coffee machine.
- Steep herbal tea in a french press or reheat herbal tea you have previously made (or you can just use hot water instead of brewing tea as your base, but we love to add as many herbs as possible to our lattes!).
- Heat 2 cups of milk of choice (hemp milk and oat milk are our favorite dairy alternatives!) in a pot on the stove.
- Add to your blender: the heated milk, 1 teaspoon of herbal latte blend, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee (for a healthy fat that also helps plant based milks froth better), 1 teaspoon of real maple syrup or local raw honey for a little sweetness, and a ½ cup of the hot herbal tea.
- Blend on highest speed for 1 minute, and then enjoy your warm frothy botanical latte!
Please note that there are shortages of various ingredients and delays in WTGG being able to receive ingredients for our products. Due to this, we have made it possible for you to order items that are currently out of stock, and we will contact you to let you know when to expect those backordered items. As we don’t have access to our normal label printing capabilities, some of your products may have handwritten labels or labels printed from our home printer. As a small herbal business we truly appreciate your support during this time.
We offer free shipping for orders over $100 (before shipping). As we are a small company, we are not able to handle returns on any products at this time. But, if for whatever reason you are not happy with something you purchased, let us know an we will make it right!